Story Behind "EDITOR"

In the first place, "EDITOR" was not my idea and wasn't mine actually. It was my husband's ideas and it was his. It all started last Thursday, after came back from Hofuf, he takes a nap. Then he wokes up and downloaded all the pictures he had took.

He said that, he wants to create a blog just for the family members back in our homeland(Malaysia). So that they will know how are our lives and activities here. And so he created.

His first story was "Hofuf"(where you can find it earlier in this blog). He asked me to help him checked out his work so I lended my hand to do some editing and amendment here and there in his story. He named his blog "EDITOR" because it has been edit by me. After a while, on his second thoughts "Perhaps you should do it."

"Why me?" He thought that I still have the touch to write. So he changed everything and handed over to me.

That's it "EDITOR" now you're mine! Thanks to my beloved husband for believing in me to continue your mission.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 Response to "Story Behind "EDITOR""

  1. nya myra says:
    July 1, 2009 at 5:27 AM

    tahniah puan editor :)

Post a Comment